Destination – Gangtok (03 Nights)
Validity: 01 Jul to 15 Sep
|TOTAL PACKAGE ( 02 Pax )||INR.26000 /-|
Day 1 - Arrival and transfer to Gangtok
Day 2 - Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After morning breakfast kick start your excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir ( New ) nearly 40 kilometers away from Gangtok. The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep generally covered in snow for most of the year. This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds, nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a holy site for all. Nathu La Pass is an optional tour. After an adventurous tour journey back to Gangtok in the evening free to roam around M G Road or the local Shopping center. Over Night stay at Gangtok (In case of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided).
Day 03: Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry, and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok
Day 4 - Departure
Gangtok to Siliguri – Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Nearly 135 kilometers 4 ½ - 5 hours’ drive guests are advised to start early so you reach the terminus on time.
We select accommodations that reflect the character of the destination.
- Our cars are commercially registered.
- No. of Vehicle: 1
- Car Amenities (Courteous, Music System, GPS Enabled ,Multipin Charger, Clean Car, Soft Tissue, Top Carrier)
YOUR TRIP INCLUSIONS
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 3 nights 4 days on double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan – Breakfast ( CP ) included.
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private WagonR.
- Parking and all transport related expense including driver services, all toll taxes, parking fees, fuel and driver's allowances.
- 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in airline taxes or fuel prices at the time of departure leading to an increase in the cost of surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure needs to be bear by the client.
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes GST & all Government Taxes.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date.
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost between 14 & 7 days prior to tour.
- 100% -within 7 days prior to tour.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions / non operational day , is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable.
Kindly Fill The Form For Us To Connect With You