SMP – 05
4 Nights / 5 Days
Destinations – Kalimpong ( 02 Nights ) + Darjeeling ( 02 Nights )
Validity: 01 Jul to 15 Sep
|TOTAL PACKAGE ( 2 Pax )||INR 34000 /-|
DAY 01: Arrival NJP/ IXB to Kalimpong
Arrive at NJP/ Bagdogra and get transferred to Kalimpong, which is a small hill town in North Bengal. It offers magnificent views of the snowcapped mountains. Upon reaching, check in to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Kalimpong Sightseeing
Day 03: Kalimpong to Darjeeling Transfer
After breakfast transfer to Darjeeling from Kalimpong. Upon reaching, check in to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 04: Darjeeling Full Day
Day 05 - Departure
Darjeeling to Siliguri – Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Guests are advised to start early to reach the terminus on time for the onward journey.
We select accommodations that reflect the character of the destination.
- Summit Barsana Resort & Spa – Kalimpong
- Summit Swiss Heritage & Spa – Darjeeling
- Our cars are commercially registered.
- No. of Vehicle: 1
YOUR TRIP INCLUSIONS
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 4 nights 5 days on a double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan – Breakfast ( MAP ) included.
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private WagonR.
- Parking and all transport-related expenses including driver services, all toll taxes, parking fees, fuel, and driver's allowances.
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees & guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in airline taxes or fuel prices at the time of departure, leading to an increase in the cost of surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- All Transport & Hotels related taxes, GST & all Government taxes.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, or events in the travel destination Early check-in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions / non-operational day , is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable.
- Deposit of 50% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost,07 days prior to departure date
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to the tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to the tour.
- 100% - within 7 days prior to the tour.
Kindly Fill The Form For Us To Connect With You